- Latest newsPablo plays in historic tribute concert to Placido DomingoOn June 29, 2016 Pablo will play in the historic event of "Plácido en el Alma" (Plácido in the soul), a tribute concert to the great and beloved Plácido Domingo at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid, Spain.
- Latest newsAmericano debuts on Billboard charts!Pablo's latest solo album "Americano" continues it's exciting journey as it now makes its debut on the top 15 of Billboard's Classical Crossover Chart!
- Latest newsFeatured in AFAR magazineThe renowned travel and lifestyle magazine asked Pablo to be an exclusive insiders guide in sharing his favorite things to do in his home region of La Rioja in the north of Spain.
- Concierto de Aranjuez – II. Adagio+ ExpandLive performance from Madrid with Radio and Television Orchestra of Spain under the baton of conductor Carlos Kalmar at Teatro Monumental. April 2015.
- The Music Without Borders Legacy+ Expand“I’ve always believed in the power of music to erase borders, to go beyond borders and to connect people from any background. Music is an international language, a global language.” – Pablo Sáinz Villegas
“Virtuosic playing… characterized by its vividly shaded colors and irresistible exuberance…”
The New York Times
“Pablo Sáinz Villegas put a warm, beautifully rounded guitar tone at the service of the music.”
The New York Times
“The audience was spellbound, and when the final chord was played it erupted into enthusiastic applause.”
Las Vegas Journal
An “exceptional and gifted performer.”
Revista Classical Guitar
“The beauty of the execution, the musical rigour and the elegance of this young guitarist’s phrasing are those of the chosen few.”
“Now I see it clearly. It is obvious, definitive: Pablo Sáinz Villegas is a seducer, a damn seducer!”
La Rioja, Spain
“You’ve probably never heard a guitarist like this. He’s the most exciting classical guitarist of his generation.”
Press Release, Montana
“Villegas made an evening to be remembered.”
San Francisco Classical Voice, San Francisco
“An astonishing talent took the stage.”
Las Vegas Review-Journal
“The music was delightful and well-played by three crack musicians.”
The Music Without Borders Legacy
When Pablo is not performing in concert venues, he plays for children around the world, hoping to inspire them through art and music. He is the founder of the Music Without Borders Legacy, a program that has currently brought music to more than 15,000 kids in Spain, Mexico and the United States.