- Latest newsAn Evening of Masterly Art, Food & Music at Sotheby’s New YorkWidely admired as “the soul of the Spanish guitar,” Pablo Sáinz Villegas played to a rapt audience at a reception and dinner hosted by Sotheby’s George Wachter and Christopher Apostle at the New York galleries.
- Latest newsPablo featured in Mexico’s Caras MagazineRenown Mexican Caras magazine invited Pablo to the Peninsula Hotel in New York City for a photo-shoot and interview to speak about his life as an artist, his inspirations and his upcoming visit to Mexico.
- Latest newsThe region of La Rioja comes together led by Pablo to celebrate human valuesThe talent and enthusiasm of hundreds of people in the region of La Rioja came together to celebrate the second exciting edition of "Serenata a tus valores" which consists of a surprise tribute to people representing "anonymous heroes" who continually devout their time and hearts to the benefit the lives of others exemplifying fundamental values that transform our society.
- Pablo & Plácido perform at sold-out stadium concert+ ExpandPablo Sáinz Villegas was honored to be invited to perform on stage for 75,000 people at the historic tribute concert, “Plácido en el Alma”, for the great Plácido Domingo at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid on June 29, 2016.
- Concierto de Aranjuez – II. Adagio+ ExpandLive performance from Madrid with Radio and Television Orchestra of Spain under the baton of conductor Carlos Kalmar at Teatro Monumental. April 2015.
“Virtuosic playing… characterized by its vividly shaded colors and irresistible exuberance…”
The New York Times
“Pablo Sáinz Villegas put a warm, beautifully rounded guitar tone at the service of the music.”
The New York Times
“The audience was spellbound, and when the final chord was played it erupted into enthusiastic applause.”
Las Vegas Journal
An “exceptional and gifted performer.”
Revista Classical Guitar
“The beauty of the execution, the musical rigour and the elegance of this young guitarist’s phrasing are those of the chosen few.”
“Now I see it clearly. It is obvious, definitive: Pablo Sáinz Villegas is a seducer, a damn seducer!”
La Rioja, Spain
“You’ve probably never heard a guitarist like this. He’s the most exciting classical guitarist of his generation.”
Press Release, Montana
“Villegas made an evening to be remembered.”
San Francisco Classical Voice, San Francisco
“An astonishing talent took the stage.”
Las Vegas Review-Journal
“The music was delightful and well-played by three crack musicians.”
The Music Without Borders Legacy
When Pablo is not performing in concert venues, he plays for children around the world, hoping to inspire them through art and music. He is the founder of the Music Without Borders Legacy, a program that has currently brought music to more than 15,000 kids in Spain, Mexico and the United States.