- Latest newsSpecial concert celebrating Mexico and SpainOn Tuesday April, Pablo Sáinz Villegas will offer a private concert on the grand stage of the Cathedral of Mexico City. This significant event, in the largest cathedral in the Americas, celebrates 40 years of reestablishment of diplomatic relations between Mexico … Continued
- Latest newsDebut and tour in EuropeFollowing a successful performance at the iconic 92Y in New York City, this May Pablo will embark on an exciting tour with the Amsterdam Sinfonietta through various cities in Europe, playing in renowned venues such as the Muziekgebouw in Amsterdam, the Alte Oper in Frankfurt and Teatro Morlacci in Perugia. These performances will mark his debut with this unique ensemble which was founded since 1988.
- Latest newsPablo embarks on a tour through FloridaPablo Sáinz Villegas tours through the sunny state taking his fans and audiences one step further in a musical journey through the Americas. For the very first time Pablo featured his favorite pieces from the American continent accompanied on stage by the highly talented musicians Pedro Giraudo on bass and Nacho Arimany on percussion.
- Pablo & Plácido perform at sold-out stadium concert+ ExpandPablo Sáinz Villegas was honored to be invited to perform on stage for 75,000 people at the historic tribute concert, “Plácido en el Alma”, for the great Plácido Domingo at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid on June 29, 2016.
- Concierto de Aranjuez – II. Adagio+ ExpandLive performance from Madrid with Radio and Television Orchestra of Spain under the baton of conductor Carlos Kalmar at Teatro Monumental. April 2015.
“Virtuosic playing… characterized by its vividly shaded colors and irresistible exuberance…”
The New York Times
“Pablo Sáinz Villegas put a warm, beautifully rounded guitar tone at the service of the music.”
The New York Times
“The audience was spellbound, and when the final chord was played it erupted into enthusiastic applause.”
Las Vegas Journal
An “exceptional and gifted performer.”
Revista Classical Guitar
“The beauty of the execution, the musical rigour and the elegance of this young guitarist’s phrasing are those of the chosen few.”
“Now I see it clearly. It is obvious, definitive: Pablo Sáinz Villegas is a seducer, a damn seducer!”
La Rioja, Spain
“You’ve probably never heard a guitarist like this. He’s the most exciting classical guitarist of his generation.”
Press Release, Montana
“Villegas made an evening to be remembered.”
San Francisco Classical Voice, San Francisco
“An astonishing talent took the stage.”
Las Vegas Review-Journal
“The music was delightful and well-played by three crack musicians.”
The Music Without Borders Legacy
When Pablo is not performing in concert venues, he plays for children around the world, hoping to inspire them through art and music. He is the founder of the Music Without Borders Legacy, a program that has currently brought music to more than 15,000 kids in Spain, Mexico and the United States.