- Latest newsOpening season concert with Norwegian Radio Orchestra in OsloPablo will be the guest soloist for the Norwegian Radio Orchestra under the baton of Miguel Harth Bedoya at the opening of the Classical Music Season on August 31st at 7:30 pm at Sentralen Oslo. “The Norwegian Radio Orchestra is … Continued
- Latest newsDebut and Tour in New ZealandAfter an exciting debut in China at the National Center for the Arts and two sold-out concerts in Mexico City, Pablo travels to a new continent for his debut with the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra under the baton of conductor Alexander Shelley. The five stops on the tour are the cities of Wellington, Auckland, Kerikeri, Tauranga y Napier between July 22 and 29 where he will perform Rodrigo's "Concierto de Aranjuez". New Zealand is part of Pablo's current international tour through nine countries and over 30 cities.
- Latest newsDebut in China at Beijing’s National TheaterFollowing a successful tour through Europe with the Amsterdam Sinfonietta, filled with ovations from enthusiastic audiences from Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Netherlands, Pablo Sáinz Villegas heads next to Asia for his anticipated debut at Beijing's National Centre for the Performing Arts on Saturday June 17 at 7:30pm.
- Pablo & Plácido perform at sold-out stadium concert+ ExpandPablo Sáinz Villegas was honored to be invited to perform on stage for 75,000 people at the historic tribute concert, “Plácido en el Alma”, for the great Plácido Domingo at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid on June 29, 2016.
- Concierto de Aranjuez – II. Adagio+ ExpandLive performance from Madrid with Radio and Television Orchestra of Spain under the baton of conductor Carlos Kalmar at Teatro Monumental. April 2015.
“Virtuosic playing… characterized by its vividly shaded colors and irresistible exuberance…”
The New York Times
“Pablo Sáinz Villegas put a warm, beautifully rounded guitar tone at the service of the music.”
The New York Times
“The audience was spellbound, and when the final chord was played it erupted into enthusiastic applause.”
Las Vegas Journal
An “exceptional and gifted performer.”
Revista Classical Guitar
“The beauty of the execution, the musical rigour and the elegance of this young guitarist’s phrasing are those of the chosen few.”
“Now I see it clearly. It is obvious, definitive: Pablo Sáinz Villegas is a seducer, a damn seducer!”
La Rioja, Spain
“You’ve probably never heard a guitarist like this. He’s the most exciting classical guitarist of his generation.”
Press Release, Montana
“Villegas made an evening to be remembered.”
San Francisco Classical Voice, San Francisco
“An astonishing talent took the stage.”
Las Vegas Review-Journal
“The music was delightful and well-played by three crack musicians.”
The Music Without Borders Legacy
When Pablo is not performing in concert venues, he plays for children around the world, hoping to inspire them through art and music. He is the founder of the Music Without Borders Legacy, a program that has currently brought music to more than 15,000 kids in Spain, Mexico and the United States.